The deadline for this year’s application ends on April 17, 2015. The online forms will no longer be available for submission after 11:59pm on April 17, 2015.
If you would like to be notified for next year’s application, please fill in the form below.
The deadline for this year’s application ends on April 18, 2019. The online forms will no longer be available for submission after 11:59pm on April 18, 2019.
- Please go through the corresponding application guide below carefully. It provides important information about the application. You should have as much information ready for input as possible before you begin filling out the form.
- Save and continue. Both forms have incorporated a “save and continue” feature located at the bottom of each step, allowing you to save the information you have inputted up to that point and continue at a later time. Once you have clicked that link, the information will be saved and you will be redirected to a page with a link given on the screen. You have a choice to either copy/paste and save the link manually or enter your email address so that the system can email you the link, allowing you to continue at a later time. Please remember that this feature is provided for your convenience only, we cannot guarantee if you do not receive the email or if your email system filters the email into your junk or trash boxes. We WILL NOT send you the link manually nor be responsible to resend it to you. If you lose the link, you will need to resubmit your information. This link will no longer function after the deadline.
- By submitting an application to the Molly Towell Perinatal Research Foundation (the “Foundation”) you are expressly consenting to the following:
- If you are successful in obtaining an award, you are consenting to the Foundation publishing your name, the title of your research proposal which and pertinent information concerning your professional and educational background on the Foundation website.
- You have obtained the appropriate consent of any co-researchers or research subjects whose personal information will be disclosed by the Foundation publishing such information on its website.
Fellowship Application Guide
Normally, the limit for applications is $30,000 per annum for up to 2 years.
This application contains 4 steps, they are:
- Applicant Information
- Funds & Research Related Questions
- References & Signature Files upload
- Confirmation & Submission
You will be required to enter all personal information and append your curriculum vitae outlining your educational achievements, academic experience, any previous research experience and a publication list. The file format accepted for this section are pdf, Word or Excel. You are allowed to upload 1 file.
Funds & Research Related Questions
In this section, you are required to provide the following:
- the amount you are requesting and for how many years.
- a brief budget description and its justification.
- host institution and research mentor information
- Signed signature form by your mentor, you can download the form here.
- Upload your research training description you intend to undertake during your fellowship. The file format accepted for the description are pdf, Word, Excel or PowerPoint. You are allowed to upload 1 file.
- Upload your proposed research description and explain why you have chosen the proposed mentor and your career aspirations. The file format accepted for the description are pdf, Word, Excel or PowerPoint. You are allowed to upload up to 3 files.
References & Signature Files Upload
You are required to provide the names and emails of 3 individuals and upload the signed signature forms from your department head and Institution. You can download the form here.
These 3 individuals will have to provide a letter of reference on your behalf. The proposed mentor must be one of the three and preferably including your current department head. The letters of reference should highlight the candidate’s strengths as they relate to suitability for research (e.g. creativity, technical aptitude, critical skills and judgement). The three letters of reference should be confidential and each letter sent directly from the referencee to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 18, 2019.
Confirmation and Submission
Once you have completed the above 3 steps, you will have a chance to review all your answers on the confirmation page and given the chance to go back and make changes. Once you are satisfied with the answers, you can then submit the application.
Information coming soon
If you wish to be notified for next year’s application opening, please fill out the form below.